[hobbit] Highlights of the 4.3.0 version

Kern, Thomas Thomas.Kern at hq.doe.gov
Fri Aug 3 17:31:28 CEST 2007

When a monitoring system detects something wrong, the only actions I
want the monitor to perform is to get the admin (or the admin's boss)
moving to diagnose and fix the problem.

And I am the admin that I am most concerned with. I don't understand
most of the errors well enough to automate a recovery process.

/Thomas Kern
/301-903-2211