[hobbit] After installing client any thing we need configure at server side

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 23:34:38 CEST 2007

Only if you wish to modify any of the default thresholds.  The
hobbit-clients.cfg file on the server contains info on what can be set
on the server to monitor client thresholds.  Changes take effect
immediately (but may be delayed up to 10 minutes).

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008