[hobbit] Failed to get a message, terminating

amar78 at free.fr amar78 at free.fr
Fri Apr 27 12:25:49 CEST 2007

Soory about the missing info.
I m runing the last version from source:
hobbit-4.2.0.tar.gz
The install on the server and the clints went ok.

The port 1984 is open.

Inside my lan The server: is 192.168.11.3
The client lan is 192.168.11.100
No firewall and all the ports are open.

I tried the FQDN to false but no success still same error.

In both client and the server i have the correct fqname in the host files.

Thanks.