[hobbit] check messages logfile

Bengt Olsson bol at bth.se
Thu Apr 26 15:41:32 CEST 2007

Hello again

I think a missed something crucial here.....

I can't find the client-local.cfg file on the hobbit client, but the
localclient.cfg file "talk" about the client-local.cfg file regaring the
log config.

Shall I just create the client-local.cfg file and put the config there?

I tried to but the log config in the localclient.cfg file but it was
obviously wrong.

We run hobbit-client-4.2.0-1 version,  installed from rpm package.

On the sevrer we run Hobbit 4.1.2p1.

/Bengt