[hobbit] Downtime Alerting #2

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 01:43:48 CEST 2007

I could be wrong as well but I am using NOTICE and it doesn't seem to
trigger for a 'scheduled' disable. It only triggers if the enable/disable is
scheduled for 'now'.

It would definitely be helpful if it did though.

--
'If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.'
--Sam Jackson