[hobbit] Common time periods on the ACK page

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 20:43:30 CEST 2007

On 4/19/07, Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 10:31:11AM -0400, Gary Baluha wrote:
> > In our install of BB, we modified the ACK page to give a list of some
> common
> > ack intervals in minutes at the bottom of the page.  For instance,
> > 4 hr = 240 | 6 hr = 360 | 8 hr = 480 | 12 hr = 720 | 1 day = 1440 | 3
> days =
> > 4320 | 1 week = 10080
> >
> > I can't seem to find a way to do this with Hobbit, since the ACK page is
> > generated by a compiled cgi script.  Is there any other way to do this?
>
> You can modify the header/footer templates in ~hobbit/server/web/
>
> There are really two different ack-webpages: One is identical to the BB
> ack form and uses the acknowledge_{header,footer,form} files. The other
> is the one that is used by default with the "--no-pin" option (where you
> can ack an alert without using the ack code from your email alert) -
> this one doesn't use the acknowledge_form file, but does use the header-
> and footer-files.
>

> Regards,
> Henrik

Ahh.  I'm running an older 4.2.0 that was installed over an older version of
Hobbit, so I'm still getting an older ACK page.  In a week or two we'll be
getting all new hardware to replace the current Hobbit machine, and I'll be
installing Hobbit from scratch.  Guess I'll just wait until then, since it
sounds like it'll mostly make the common time periods moot anyway.