Multiple yellow to red

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Wed Apr 18 22:11:13 CEST 2007

Hey,

I'll admit I haven't put a lot of legwork into this but...is it possible to configure hobbit to go red on a test after a certain number of cycles at yellow?  I have some tests that I don't mind if they are yellow for small period but if they are there too long I need to know.

I could probably handle this with a script but it'd be nice if hobbit could handle it out of the box...maybe extend COLOR or DURATION...

HOST=* COLOR=3*yellow
	blah blah blah
	MAIL admin at foo.com

That would alert after it was yellow for 3 cycles...or would a DURATION alert work...hurmmmmmm...

=G=