ZFS Filesystem Monitoring

Mike Rowell Mike.Rowell at Rightmove.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 14:44:58 CEST 2007

Is anyone using ZFS File Systems on Solaris 10..  If so how do you
monitor them, I've put together a monitoring script for them to show the
health and capacity if anyone is interested.  It's fairly low-tech but
does what it needs to, I've got some ideas for putting more features
into it at a later date.

Mike Rowell

Systems Team Leader

* Email: Mike.Rowell at rightmove.co.uk
* Tel:   020 7514 9837
* Fax:  0845 330 2311

www.rightmove.co.uk <http://www.rightmove.co.uk/>  - the UK's number 1
property website

legally privileged. The content and views expressed are those of the
sender and not necessarily Rightmove plc. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose, copy or use any part of it. Please
delete all copies immediately and notify the sender. Rightmove plc is
registered in England and Wales, No. 03997679. Registered Office:
Rightmove plc, Grafton Court, Snowdon Drive, Milton Keynes, MK6 1AJ.