[hobbit] semi-OT -- anyone using hobbit-mailack with ms-exchange 2003 as the MTA?

David Gilmore david at stenhouseconsulting.com
Mon Sep 25 22:04:05 CEST 2006

Tom,

It sounds like you are attempting to use a subdomain for your hobbit server,
while your Exchange server is handling your domain mail.

I found this article which might help you out.  In fact I may give it a try
as well since I have the same scenario.

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Forwarding_Mail_to_an_External_Recipient
_Part_II.html

Dave