[hobbit] Is there a way to "quietly" disable hosts that have NOTICE set?

Scheblein, Adam adam.scheblein at marquette.edu
Mon Sep 25 14:49:03 CEST 2006

we have put in the following because every night we have batch jobs that run that use almost all the processor power in our server:

SERVICE=cpu
MAIL [e-mail address] COLOR=red DURATION=15 TIME=*:0900:1700 HOST=[hostname]

by changing the TIME field to suit you, you will not get paiged, you just have to put an EXHOST=[hostname] in your normal alert rules.

Adam