[hobbit] windows client

Ulric Eriksson ulric at siag.nu
Thu Sep 21 16:11:34 CEST 2006

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, Kevin wrote:

> Can somebody tell me about this windows client I have heard mentioned?  Where
> do I get it? Does it work? What advantage does it have over the BB windows
> client?

This is not the Windows client you've heard of, but I'll mention
it anyway in case someone is interested:

http://extranet.365-24.se/MrBig/

It is compatible with Big Brother and Hobbit servers and runs on
any Windows version from 4.0 up to and including 6.0 (Longhorn)
build 5600. It is possible that it runs on Windows 98 too, but we
don't host any such "servers" anymore. ;-)

Ulric