critical systems view help

Mike Shackelford m_shackelford at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 05:20:04 CEST 2006

Hi,

  I've installed 4.2, been playing with it for about a week now.  I still can't seem to
  get anything showing up on the critical view page after using the admin-critical server
  setup page.  Tried following the instructions as best I can, and I don't see
  any acknowledgement stuff.  Any logs or something I can look on this to help figure
  out the issue would be helpful if someone can steer me in that direction.

  I even tried on the www.hswn.dk site for the www.sslug.dk backup column which is alerting yellow and dont see anything in the critical view.

  I just can't seem to get the same results as shown in the Help - Critical Systems howto....feel like an idiot on this one.  Any help appreicated.

  thanks,

  -mike