Admin - ackknowledge alert page

Mike Shackelford m_shackelford at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 01:07:49 CEST 2006

Hi all,

  I have some test systems all which have generated some alerts to me via email.  I guess I was expecting these systems to also show up under the Administration - Acknowledge Alerts link, but all I see is a page which you put in the Estimated time
  to resolve, short cause of problem, and acknowledgement code.  Is this what i'm supposed to see?

  Also, if I do acknowledge an alert, how does that manifest itself in the web page or
  in continued REPEAT alarms...?

  thanks all,

  -mike