[hobbit] 2 graphing questions

Scheblein, Adam adam.scheblein at marquette.edu
Fri Sep 8 14:34:49 CEST 2006

While you say i cannot or that it is incorrect, when i go to my cpu page, it is there.  same with memory -- I have also replaced the memory graph (by changing the part in TEST2RRD to be memory=vmstat8)  but like with CPU, now the memory graph has stopped graphing.

Why do you say that the method is incorrect??  is there any better/cleaner way to do it??

I know you have said over and over again that it cannot be done, but i have done it and it seems to mostly work.

Give it a shot and see that it does work, but has some weird side effects. (mainly clock and la stops graphing for cpu and memory stops graphing if you replace it with vmstat8 (or any other graph))

Adam