feature reqtes for default tag

Lardinois, Pierre plardinois at be.tiauto.com
Fri Sep 8 14:16:49 CEST 2006

Hello Henrik,

This is a feature request...

We plan to use the "route_LOCATION" tag, but as we have a lot of devices, we
would be glad to use the .default. tag in order to avoid too much typing.
Unfortunately, this tag only works with some tests and not with the
route_LOCATION one.

Should it be possible to change the .default. tag so it will also handle the
route_ tag (and other network ones) or to create a new .defaultnet. tag ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Pierre Lardinois

Int. ICT Infrastructure Team
TI Automotive

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.