[hobbit] still trying - installation

Scott, Brian Brian.Scott at det.nsw.edu.au
Fri Sep 8 06:30:55 CEST 2006

1. Do the configure, make, make install thing again with your new
options. Very painless since it seems to protect your existing settings.

2. Depends on your webserver. There's a piece of apache config in
~hobbit/server/etc/hobbit-apache.conf that gets configured when you
install hobbit. You can either append that to your apache configuration
(should work for all versions), or for newer versions of apache add an
include line to your config:
    Include /export/hobbit/server/etc/hobbit-apache.conf
This works with apache 2.2 but possibly not earlier versions. It has the
advantage that if I change things and/or install a new version then my
apache config will be automatically adjusted.

Hope this helps