Snapshot (7/9) still doesn't make

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Thu Sep 7 08:26:56 CEST 2006

makeÄ1Å: Entering directory é/home/hobbit/snapshot/bbnet'
gcc -g -O -D_REENTRANT  -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DHPUX -I. -I
/home/hobbit/snapshot/include -I/usr/local/include -DBBGEN_SSL  -I/usr/local/inc
lude   -c -o bbtest-net.o bbtest-net.c
bbtest-net.c: In function éload_tests':
bbtest-net.c:510: error: éMULTIPING_POOL' undeclared (first use in this function
)
bbtest-net.c:510: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
bbtest-net.c:510: error: for each function it appears in.)
makeÄ1Å: *** Äbbtest-net.oÅ Error 1
makeÄ1Å: Leaving directory é/home/hobbit/snapshot/bbnet'
make: *** Äbbnet-buildÅ Error 2
$

Regards
Lars Ebeling
Hobbithobbyist
http://leopg9.no-ip.org

¤ "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."
--Catherine Aird