[hobbit] All network tests now purple - update

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat Oct 28 09:07:41 CEST 2006

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 09:33:24PM -0500, Rich Smrcina wrote:
> :(  Any other ideas?  Valgrind is not supported on the s390/s390x
> architecture (configure fails with a message to that effect).

Hmm ... perhaps you can run it inside gdb. su to the Hobbit user,
then run

   $ gdb ~/server/bin/bbtest-net
   gdb> set follow-fork-mode parent
   gdb> run --debug [other bbtest-net options]

When it crashes, use the "bt" command to get a stacktrace.
Unfortunately that might not tell me much because it could
very well be that the problem happens some time before it is
detected.

Also, could you send me your bb-hosts, bb-services and
hobbitserver.cfg files ?