[hobbit] Enable/Disable question

Eric Meddaugh etmsys at rit.edu
Thu Oct 26 14:58:39 CEST 2006

This is almost good enough.  It however doesn't filter on the pagename.
We have many services on different pages.  We have them listed out by
O/S and Service, so things appear on multiple pages.  Ideally, if we
want to take down an entire O/S (for patching), or a service, we can go
to that page and disable all the services on that page.  However with
the bug in place we cannot.  Going ahead with the suggestion below
requires us to filter on each host listed (which can be long).

What we're doing until the bug is fixed is placing the primary
definition on a page that we would most likely disable the test for,
like rebooting a service for patches.

Thanks.

---Eric