Can the main Hobbit entry page be organized into sections?

Mostardi, David (MDL US) D.Mostardi at mdl.com
Sat Oct 14 08:28:08 CEST 2006

Hello Henrik,

Is the bb-hosts file at http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit-cgi/viewconf.sh the same
one that creates the main entry page at http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/bb.html?

I'm trying to figure out a way to organize the main Hobbit entry page (or
any page of subpages) into sections, something like this:

	Infrastructure
	--------------
	DNS  (green dot)
	Security (dot)
	VPN (dot)

	Development
	-----------
	Source code (dot)
	Build servers (dot)
	QA (dot)

On pages full of hosts, I can use the "group" tag to organize the hosts into
sections. But on the main entry page, is there a way to organize the
pages/sub-pages into sections?

You seem to be trying to do that at http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/bb.html, with
a section called "Pages Hosted Locally" and another section below called
"Remote Status Display" (though I understand that's a host and not a
subpage). I can't see anything in the bb-hosts file that says "Remote Status
Display", so I confess I'm not sure how that part is getting displayed on
the entry page.

Regards,
David

David Mostardi