[hobbit] Which OS is better for Hobbit server ?

Stephane Caminade stephane.caminade at ias.u-psud.fr
Wed Oct 11 23:46:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

Frankly I d compare that kind of question with "what is better, plasma
or lcd ?".

It all depends of what you are running on your server, the number of
hosts you have to check/gather reports from, how well it will integrate
with your existing setup ...

I run it on Fedora Core, since my network is mostly composed of that
release.
I do however use hobbit to monitor Solaris, from 8 to 10.

Regards,
Stephane