DOWNTIME problem

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon Oct 9 22:21:32 CEST 2006

1.2.3.4    prod-db2    # ssh pulldata
TRENDS:*,disk:disk|disk1,vmstat:vmstat1 DOWNTIME=*:0159:0400:Database_Resync
1.2.3.5    prod-db3    # ssh pulldata
TRENDS:*,disk:disk|disk1,vmstat:vmstat1 DOWNTIME=*:0159:0400:Database_Resync

My hobbitd status currently says:
"Invalid timespec - expected 4 digits, got: 'Database_Resync'"

I see nothing wrong with my syntax, the bb-hosts man page says:
DOWNTIME=day:starttime:endtime:cause[,day:starttime:endtime:cause]

What am I doing wrong?  Also, is it possible to specify DOWNTIME per
service? Because I do not want to put the entire host into maint mode,
just the "procs", in this case.