[hobbit] Altering the menu

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Thu Oct 5 11:49:10 CEST 2006

You've to change this file: ~hobbituser/server/www/menu/menu_items.js
and add the line for your view for example:
var MENU_ITEMS = [
        ['Views', null, null,
                ['Main view', '/bbtest/bb.html'],
                ['All non-green view', '/bbtest/bb2.html'],
                ['ITNow Overview', '/bbtest/ITNOW/bb.html'],
                ['Critical systems', '/bbtest-cgi/hobbit-nkview.sh'],
        ],

Where /bbtest/ITNOW/bb.html is the path to your view directory bb.html
file.