[hobbit] Re: DOWNTIME tag question

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Oct 4 21:52:39 CEST 2006

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 01:19:06PM -0400, Chastain, Mark wrote:
> I just put this is yesterday and tested.  It seemed to work.
>
> 192.168.xx.xx   hostname # DOWNTIME=*:0100:0535
>
> I tried putting a tag at the end.  In quotes, not in quotes ect.  It did not
> work.  Adding the proc modifier seemed to work.  We took it off as procs
> was the only thing we had this host.

I've gone over the code, and it doesn't quite match what the docs say.
You can use either
   DOWNTIME=*:0244:2046
or
   DOWNTIME=*:*:0244:2046:Backups

So if you specify a cause, you must also specify which columns it
is for. This is not what the docs say, so I'll have to update one
of them. Probably the code :-)