New patches for Hobbit 4.2.0, and a combined "all-in-one" patch is available

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Oct 3 14:49:39 CEST 2006

Everyone,

I'm slowly getting back into doing Hobbit development after a seriously
stressing period of other work.

To get things started, I've merged a series of minor enhancement patches
into the code, and dropped a couple of changes that didn't work out
right. So there is a new set of patches available on the 4.2.0 patches
page http://www.hswn.dk/hobbitsw/patches/

And in response to popular demand, there is now also an all-in-one patch
so you can get all of the new stuff in one go.

I'll probably give this a bit more testing - if you have the time,
please test it also - and then do a 4.2.1 release later this month.