[hobbit] selected bb2.html

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Oct 2 21:36:53 CEST 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 04:26:44PM -0300, mario andre wrote:

> I want to generate a summary page with some selected hosts, I would like
> something similar of the script from deadcat mkbb3.sh, but hacking this code
> , I've found that it uses the log file summary page from the big brother and
> in hobbit we generate the bb2 page directly from the bbgen.
>
> Has someone have an suggestion or did something like this?

The simplest way of doing this would probably be to have a separate
bb-hosts file just with the hosts you want to include in the summary
page, and then run a second [bbdisplay] task via a shell-script that
sets the BBHOSTS environment to point at the special bb-hosts file.
Kind of like when you build alternate pagesets.