[hobbit] spamd

John GALLET john.gallet at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 2 10:35:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

> I try to test the spamd-test. But it does not work, since it is running
> on localhost and hobbit tests on hostname. Ie:

This might not be the preferred solution but AFAIC I just added a
localhost entry in the bb-host file to monitor all localhost services.

127.0.0.1 localhost # NOCOLUMNS:files,ports,procs,msgs imap spamd no-conn
clamd

It looks like the "no-conn" is ignored by the way, for whatever reason.

Also note that :

> PING SPAMC/spam
> SPAMD/1.2 0 PONG
the expected answer in the ad hoc file is just "PONG" so you might have to
change that if it does not work.

HTH
JG