Hobbit perl client v1.13a (quick fix)

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Mon Oct 2 00:13:26 CEST 2006

Hi all,
there's a bug with a time convertion function in almost all old version
of the script that will generate a big amount of Warning.
I got it just in the netapp.pl script but it could affect also other
script. The bug is currently affecting at least v1.12 and v1.13 so
please upgrade as soon as you can.

A little remark for people using the script with perl 5.8.0 at least on
RHEL3.
There's a problem with Sys-SigAction module on perl 5.8.0 (I don't know
if it's also in with other OS/Release I just tested on RHEL3/perl5.8.0
and a standard installation) that will not let the alarm to be set and
this will result in all script to generate timeout on all tests. A Fix
for the module is probably on it's way with a 0.07 version of the module
in some days.
If you need any help with it or you've got malfunction with some of the
last version of the script contact me for a quickfix to this issue (I
hope the new Sys-SigAction will be ready and online for the next week).

You can download the script at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbit-perl-cl/ or on
http://www.deadcat.net

Sorry for the problem.