[hobbit] Need Hobbit Clients for Sparc Solaris

Great Dilla great.dilla at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:06:07 CET 2006

i suggest you download the Sun Studio 11 suite (now free!) to build
the clients for each version of solaris. the binaries created by
SUNWspro are faster than the binaries created by its gcc counterpart.

also, binaries created for solaris 5.6 runs on all higher solaris
versions. so i suggest to compile from there. for sunOS 4.x i use bb
client to monitor them.

hope this helps.