[hobbit] SSL Support for Hobbit

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 16:30:15 CET 2006

Hi,

I have now re-compiled with SSL support so that I can connect to HTTPS sites
but there is problem.

When try to connect to our OWA server, it says, server timeout:
https://webmail.fakedomain.com/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp

If you want the actual URL for testing purposes, please ask me and I will
send a persona email with it in (so it's not in the mailing list).

Does anyone know any troubleshooting I can do for this?

Thanks.

-------
 Not Found

The requested URL /error/HTTP_BAD_REQUEST.html.var was not found on this
server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.55 (Unix) Server at localhost Port 1443