[hobbit] building on Mandriva Corporate Server 4

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Nov 22 07:29:17 CET 2006

> read(3, "#\n# The hobbitlaunch.cfg file is"..., 131072) = 8992
> read(3, "", 131072)                     = 0
> time(NULL)                              = 1164150324

It dies while processing the hobbitlaunch.cfg file. Could you send me a
copy of that file? Also, if you could run hobbitlaunch with the --debug
option it would help. I don't know how Mandriva decided to do the Hobbit
startup, but it would usually be in the ~hobbit/server/hobbit.sh file
that you need to add "--debug" to the hobbitlaunch command.