theshire and SF

Galen Johnson gjohnson at trantor.org
Tue Nov 21 04:20:39 CET 2006

Ok,

I'm getting really frustrated with SF's limitations.  For a project like
The Shire I'm beginning to believe that it needs something a bit more
flexible.  I've decided to use a wiki to hold the site but most wikis
require write privs to the filesystem...if only for the sessions.  SF
mounts all sites as read-only which really limits what can be done
(hell, I was playing around with adding a page counter and couldn't even
get that to work properly).

I'm currently looking at a couple of other options and was hoping to
have something up this week while I was off.

=G=