[hobbit] CPU Monitoring

PNIXON at ci.somerville.ma.us PNIXON at ci.somerville.ma.us
Wed Nov 15 20:58:12 CET 2006

While others may disagree, I think that Hobbit should be configured for what
you expect to be normal situations and notify you when it goes above those
situations.

If you think ServerA's Load can be 2.00 without an issue, go ahead and
configure it that way.  Yellow - 2.00, Red 2.25 (or whatever you consider
appropriate).

--Pat

  _____