[hobbit] Resetting Disk Graph

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 01:06:10 CET 2006

Hello,

2006/11/7, PNIXON at ci.somerville.ma.us <PNIXON at ci.somerville.ma.us>:
> Hey all,
>  When I installed the new BBWin client, I missed that one of the drives was
> set to be ignored.  I've since corrected it, but the E: drive is not showing
> up on the Disk test graph.

Indeed, that's strange. It should be added automatically. If a drive
is removed, it may take 24 hours so it is removed from the graph, but
it should be added automatically when a new drive is added.

Did you test to try to delete the rrd data for the disk column to see
if it is recreated with all the volumes  ?

--
Etienne GRIGNON