[hobbit] CPU LOAD

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Wed Nov 8 22:34:55 CET 2006

James,

Not that I know of.  I thought that the Unix "load" number simply
reflects the run queue length for the system as a whole, which is pretty
much the same no matter how many CPU's there are.  Or are you willing to
tolerate larger numbers for systems with fewer CPUs?

Perhaps you can whip up a script to read your BB cputab and generate the
necessary hobbit-clients entries?

GLH