[hobbit] custom rrd data graph

Shifter the.shifter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 20:50:31 CET 2006

Ahhhh, that makes sense.  Changing my client script to:

$BB $BBDISP "data $MACHINE.pcpuIdle
`cat /tmp/pcpu.txt`
"

caused the rrd's to be created and populated with data.

The change suggested by Charles Jones was helpful as it caused a link to
appear on my trends page where there was no representation of my data at
all, but not the actual graph.  The link doesn't produce any graphs either,
but I'm getting closer.  I remember reading about that elsewhere in the
forums so I'll go research that a bit.  Thank you all very much for the
assistance.

Sage