[hobbit] custom rrd data graph

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Wed Nov 8 20:00:25 CET 2006

Your GRAPHS setting should not have =ncv, only TEST2RRD should.  In
other words, it should be like this:
GRAPHS="la,disk,inode,qtree,files,processes,memory,users,vmstat,iostat,tcp.http,tcp,ncv,netstat,ifstat,mrtg::1,ports,temperature,ntpstat,apache,bind,sendmail,mailq,socks,bea,iishealth,citrix,bbgen,bbtest,bbproxy,hobbitd,clock,lines,pcpuIdle"

The rest looks fine. Of course make sure you define a [pcpuIdle] section
in hobbitgraph.cfg as well. I believe you also have to restart Hobbit
after any changes to hobbitserver.cfg.

-Charles