[hobbit] custom rrd data graph

Shifter the.shifter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 18:58:38 CET 2006

Well, I tried replacing all instances of pcpu_idle with pcpuIdle, restarted
server and client but still no rrd's.  Is there some way I can check to see
that the data is actually reaching the server?  I'm getting data and graphs
for load average, disk, memory utilization, etc.  The stuff that usually
shows up in trends, so I know the client can reach the host.

Sage