[hobbit] Limiting Alerting by recipient?

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 11:32:56 CET 2006

Hi Eric,

I'm not familiar with the SMS-behaviour of BB but I'm with Hobbit.
Hobbit alerting in general is very simple but elegant and sending
SMS-messages is just executing an alert rule and that can be from very
simple/easy to really complex. Besides, Hobbit does not send any
alerts for fi. a disk full when the host is not available. You can
specify your own alerting days/times, hosts, services, how often
(repeat daily) etc. while still the entire alerting configuration is
easy to maintain.

Please have a look at: http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/hobbit-alerts.html

Regards
Peter