[hobbit] URL monitoring

Dan Simoes dan.simoes at gmail.com
Wed May 31 22:34:48 CEST 2006

Thanks for your reply Henrik.
I'm all for avoiding reinventing the wheel :)

Do you have any suggestions on how to mate a rapidly changing list of URLs
with the bb-hosts file?
Also, I assume that hobbit, like bb, requires a restart whenever bb-hosts
changes?

Finally, has anyone compiled a list of differences between bb and hobbit,
sort of like "Hobbit for BB admins"?  I've encountered some minor
differences here and there, which is not unexpected.

| Dan |