variable for test script in bb-hosts?

Kolbjørn Barmen kolbjorn.barmen at uninett.no
Wed May 31 00:15:52 CEST 2006

I have a small challenge at hand.. I have a test that involves checking
information about a host on some certain web source, however, depending on
the host the "base" URL of the source is different. So I'm podinger if
it is possible to this in bb-hosts, kind of like how the http test works
with cont=bla:http://blabla;bla

I picture something like mytest;key=val and then being able to pick up
${key} with value "val" from the test script.

The alternative is to have a new test for each "val", and several quite
identical test scripts.

--
Kolbjørn Barmen
UNINETT Driftsenter