R: [hobbit] http content check

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Mon May 29 15:50:53 CEST 2006

Great works :D

Just to put some more idea it would be really good to get more option
like
HIDEHTTPGREEN (only hide data when the page is green you get only the
error message/page when there's one)

Also it could be good to have an option to hide only the content or
content and URL (like now).

Thanks really much for the work on Hobbit!

Francesco