[hobbit] BBWIN 0.7 error

David Gilmore david at stenhouseconsulting.com
Tue May 23 15:03:01 CEST 2006

Found three XML "errors" where I attempted to modify the BBWIN.cfg file.  I
have to stop working on this late in the afternoon and in the evening.
Looked at it with fresh eyes this morning and found it right away.

I can follow along in the XML code fairly well, but I am not a very good
"scripter".  Can you recommend an XML scripting app that would check for
these errors?

Dave