Hobbit vs Nagios

ZanDAhaR allan at zandahar.net
Tue May 23 03:22:23 CEST 2006

Hey guys,

As much as I dont want to move away from Hobbit/Big Brother I have been
asked to compare Hobbit to Nagios. I would imagine quite a number of
people on this list have experienced many of the offerings out theere
before changing to hobbit or using a combination of products.

I've done a quick google and there is a bit of stuff out there but
obviously the more the merrier.

So yeah pros cons from all aspects would be quite welcome and perhaps
the results could be stuck up on the Wiki somewhere

Cheers

Allan