[hobbit] hobbitping oddities

David Gore David.Gore at verizonbusiness.com
Mon May 22 23:14:05 CEST 2006

Not that this is your problem, but I had a similar problem when I had
two instances of the hobbit server running on two different boxes.  I
had copied the original server without modifying all of the configs on
the new server.  In effect the new instance was sending it's data to the
original server causing the ping checks to go red every 5 minutes (just
briefly).  Perhaps that will give you some ideas?