[hobbit] Skinning BB

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue May 16 07:43:39 CEST 2006

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 01:58:15PM +1200, Alun Watson wrote:
> Our helpdesk uses the All Non-green web page a lot and are only interested
> in the errors and have problems when they have to scroll up and down the
> page to figure out which column is which.

OK, I understand now. But perhaps it is simpler to "play" with the
layout via a simple shell-script (not that I recommend doing shell
scripts for performance critical stuff - far from) to get the
design/layout right it is a useful prototype.

A very rough pure-text version of the All non-green page could be done
like the attached script. Stick this in your hobbit CGI directory, and
feel free to play with it until you get the layout you want.