[hobbit] BBWin error after installing v0.6

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Wed May 10 23:28:04 CEST 2006

Hi David,

BBWin 0.6 Installer has a small problem if you upgraded from BBWin
0.5. It didn't replace all the dll and the BBWin agent api has changed
a bit between 0.5 and 0.6 since it's not yet fixed. So, as Rob said,
you just delete the bin directory then, repair with the BBWin msi and
it will install the good DLL. The configuration file is never
uninstalled or overwritten if it already exists.

BBWin 0.7 will be out on next Monday and the problem to upgrade since
an older version is solved.

Sorry for the crash on your computer...

Regards,

Etienne.