[hobbit] AIX client - can someone confirm a "ps" command?

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Tue May 9 23:39:42 CEST 2006

Well, for AIX 5.2, I got this:

$ ps axww -o pid,ppid,user,stat,pri,pcpu,time,pmem,rss,vsz,cmd
Usage: ps [-ANaedfklm] [-n namelist] [-F Format] [-o
specifier[=header],...]
                [-p proclist][-G|-g grouplist] [-t termlist] [-U|-u
userlist] [-c classlist]
Usage: ps [aceglnsuvwxU] [t tty] [processnumber]

I must have done something wrong...

GLH