[hobbit] who uses Hobbit

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Fri May 5 17:00:40 CEST 2006

My homenetwork ;)) .
I have 11 hosts configured, but most of them are on my Internet to check the connectivity and SMTP-relay
I am running hobbitserver on HP-UX 11.11 and trying to install every days snapshot.

Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
-- Mark Twain