[hobbit] External Script installation

Robert Bethke r4bethke+HobbitMail at wmich.edu
Thu Mar 30 17:13:55 CEST 2006

The odd thing is that I do get a proper return for Date::Manip. It would seem
this script doesn't see it for some reason, though I believe it's in the
default location. All the other required modules are also installed and the
imaptab file is formatted properly. Anyway let me know if you need any
further information.

Thanks,
Robert Bethke